Monday, April 1, 2019

Welcome to Kassadi's Jewelry Box!!!

When I was 5 months old, I got my ears pierced and ever since, I loved  jewelry and I wear it 24/7! The problem is,  I can't find my name on anything at gift shops and malls.



Kassadi's Jewelry box started was on a Christmas when I received a jewelry stamping kit. I researched what it was and how to do it.  I was making jewelry for friends and family that day!  Today, I have a lot more pendants to choose from and I am working on adding new products every day.



I sell is jewelry pendants, bracelets, necklaces, Holiday gifts, personalized necklaces, pendants, bracelets and pre-stamped jewelry.

In addition to stamped jewelry, I started making adorable clay charms for jewelry and keychains.  I have been drawing cute cartoon food for a while and now I make them in clay.  I also added clay bookmarks.




No comments:

Post a Comment